Friday, January 15, 2010

Spicy Tailgate Dip

My mom sent me this recipe to post up for the Super Bowl Recipe Exchange.  She doesn't have a blog to be able to post it herself, so I'm posting it for her on my site.  If you ever want to participate in the recipe exchanges, but are like my mom and don't have a blog to post the recipes to, just e-mail them to me at katiessouthernkitchen@gmail.com and I'll get them posted on here for everyone to use.

This is a great variation to the traditional Ro-Tel Cheese Dip.

Ingredients

1 lb pork sausage, browned and drained
2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, cubed
1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel

Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
  2. Cover and cook on low for 1 to 2 hours, until heated through and cream cheese is melted, stirring several times.
  3. Stir good to mix and serve with corn or tortilla chips.
From Lynn's Kitchen

0 comments: