Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
5 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup and sour cream. Pour over the chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine the crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter. Sprinkle over the chicken and sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly.