Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Recipe Exchange




While I'm sure a lot of us go out to eat for Valentine's Day, there are always some who prefer to stay at home and have a home cooked meal, which is actually what my husband and I have done the past couple of years.  If you are planning to have a romantic candle lit home cooked meal, then you might be looking for some new recipes to try.  In an attempt to help you (and me) attain some new recipes to fix for that Valentine's meal, we're going to be hosting another Recipe Exchange!  The Valentine's Day Recipe Exchange will take place on February 12, 2010!

Here's what you do:
  • Grab the button above and post it on your blog to help advertise the Recipe Exchange, after all the more people that know about it the more recipes we all get!
  • Type your recipe(s) up into a blog post.
  • If you do not have a blog you can e-mail me your recipes and I will host them on my blog and make sure they get linked up for the recipe exchange.  You can e-mail them to katiessouthernkitchen@gmail.com
  • Come back here on February 12th.  At that time you will find my Recipe and at the bottom of that recipe will be a place for you to enter your Permalink for your recipe.
  • This way everyone's recipes will be in linked in one spot so they are easy for everyone else to find!
  • If you've never participated in a linky party, they are lots of fun!  You get to check out other peoples blogs and most importantly, you get LOTS of new recipes to try!

0 comments: