Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Super Bowl Recipe Exchange

The Super Bowl will be here before we know it and I'm sure lots of us will have parties or will be attending parties that we need to take a dish too.  There's always lots of people at these parties, so what better time to try out some new recipes?!  In honor of this wonderful occasion where lots of food is always served, I thought I'd host my first linky party.  We're going to have a Recipe Exchange on January 15th!  (Can you tell I'm just a little excited, HA) So get those recipes ready to share.








Here's what you do:
  • Grab the button above and post it on your blog to help advertise the Recipe Exchange.  After all, the more people that know about it, the more recipes we all get!
  • Type your recipe(s) up into a blog post.
  • Come back here on January 15th.  At that time you will find my Recipe and at the bottom of that recipe will be a place for you to enter your Permalink for your recipe.
  • This way everyone's recipes will be in linked in one spot so they are easy for everyone else to find!
  • If you've never participated in a linky party, they are lots of fun!  You get to check out other peoples blogs and most importantly, you get LOTS of new recipes to try!  (Don't worry, I know the site is just starting out, so I'm going to have SEVERAL different recipes of my own for you to try)
Now, go dig out those recipes and get ready to type them up!  I'm looking forward to seeing and eventually trying everyone elses recipes!

0 comments: