Monday, January 24, 2011

Roasted Veggies

This is one of the few ways I will eat vegetables.

Cooking Time:  30 Minutes
Yields:  4 Servings

Ingredients

1 Bag of Frozen Onion and Bell Pepper mixture
Butter
Tony's
Garlic Salt

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Thaw veggie mixture and pour into an ungreased baking dish.
  3. Put pats of butter on top of vegetables.
  4. Sprinkle with Tony's and Garlic Salt.
  5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Sorry this is not more accurate, but it really just depends on the amount of veggies you use.  I'm sure you could just as easily do this with fresh veggies or other veggies besides onions and bell peppers.  Keep in mind Tony's is spicy so just do a light covering unless you are wanting cajun style veggies  :)

From Lori's Kitchen

2 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

I absolutely adore roasted veggies. I especially like to roast frozen veggies because I can't stand cooking them in those plastic bags so I always take them out anyway. My favorite, believe it or not, is roasted Brussels sprouts. Delectable!

Thanks for sharing, Katie.

P.S. In case you're wondering where I've been, I took a three month hiatus and just returned this year. It was wonderful but I'm delighted to be back!

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Katie,
Hope all is well with you:)